Installing Sticky Password on Your Android DevicePosted by Gabriela Nárožná Apr.29, 2014 in Tutorials & Tricks
Today, I’ll show you just how easy it is to download and install Sticky Password through Google Play. This tutorial is for beginners who are getting ready to download Sticky Password on their Android.
- Tap Play Store on your Android device.
- Tap on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner to begin your search.
- Type “sticky password” into the search field. Then tap the magnifying glass on the keyboard to search.
- Tap Sticky Password Manager & Safe.
- Tap INSTALL.
- Next, tap ACCEPT to accept the app permissions.
- In a few moments, Sticky Password will be successfully installed on your Android device. You’ll find the Sticky Password icon in the Apps section.
- When you are ready, simply tap the colorful Sticky Password icon to launch the application.